Sick of DTV and WTNH in Hartford,CT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
LIN f*cking sucks. The only saving grace for me is that their stations are so close to me that I can get them OTA. But this is a problem that extends beyond just CT. This ranks up there also with NBC's infamously crappy HD as well.

The fact that I got that form letter so fast (a Monday morning email reponse to a Sunday night email) shows that they get email about this all of the time. I am sure that for every 1000 people who wonder why they get every other network in HD other than ABC there is 1 person like me who will actually send an email to LIN.

They are fully aware that they are annoying both the viewers and the cable/satellite companies.

Here's my bitch: These freaking local stations ARE PROTECTED BY THE GOVERNMENT from the satellite and cable companies providing the national networks, or even having the ability to offer an out of area network station to viewers/subscribers who WOULD PAY to get those distants. I would love to be able to get the locals from areas where I used to live, or an area where HD is offered. I could care less about the local stations, I can get them cheap on cable or over the air.

These guys have it both ways. They should be forced to provide an HD feed if they provide an SD feed. If they don't, then let the free market go free!!! :D

At this point, D* might just be holding out for the digital transition - it's a logical expiry of LIN's complete BS argument.

I am sure that for every 1000 people who wonder why they get every other network in HD other than ABC there is 1 person like me who will actually send an email to LIN.
Trust me, you are not the only one. ;)

They are fully aware that they are annoying both the viewers and the cable/satellite companies.
They are fully aware of the frustration the viewers (including me - I'm in a LIN city) are experiencing. Some of them might be experiencing this frustration themselves...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts