Sidebar Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pop down problem I bet is directly related to an irritating change that happened awhile ago. If I hover over, say the Help heading just for a second or two the menu comes down, but will not go back up after leaving the heading and it hangs there in the down position. At first I could click anywhere to make it go back up, but now that does not always work and I have to click that heading again to make it go away. It's that it hangs there over the advertisement that I bet triggered the notice of it.

The pop down problem I bet is directly related to an irritating change that happened awhile ago. If I hover over, say the Help heading just for a second or two the menu comes down, but will not go back up after leaving the heading and it hangs there in the down position. At first I could click anywhere to make it go back up, but now that does not always work and I have to click that heading again to make it go away. It's that it hangs there over the advertisement that I bet triggered the notice of it.

This I believe is another reason to move to Xenforo 2.0 :)

Good news, just got this in my email box...

PBvoczKRXWlyREn1nOlUHCPNVtXTedmIV0phJRbh-s4YGGTWEy9Oi9t5FnqWV6e8VLKXkjQcTSbfr0oaQAjUdTK7MmiJJqiyVAOYgDEuljSeYRo45HW1GKUCgZ-Fp9T-TZF4eLFC

AdSense Support Team

Hi Scott,

I have great news!

I just heard back from the policy team and they let me know that they have removed the violation on the site. Ad serving should resume within the next 48 hours.

Is there anything else that I can help with?

Cheers,

cleardot.gif

Harvey

Please note: you might receive a 30 second survey at the end of our interaction. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Google Inc. | The AdSense Support Team | support.google.com/adsense | adsense.com

Ctx6yGp8-irHfNPrXsGTSfPeDG8yhorchaUXRzwJS3U8hX2sS1K7H3e8W22Tw8qWMF3VnJ1SxoAdeBatbOghk3DTm9K3ehu2IoeK_BgvsBriTjuwOGAtOCv-DjCSz4RS1MhFjfvN
Subscribe to us on our AdSense YouTube channel | AdSense G+ | AdSense Blog

AdSense - Subscribe here to optimize your site's performance !

Excellent! But I admit the running on the site without the ads was not a bad experience. ;)

But you are staff and a lifetime supporter so you didn't see the ads anyways. :)

If we could run the site without them we would, but lots of things to pay for coming up even if we were hosted for free by WallyHTS. Lots of things to renew starting with our Wildcard SSL certificate, our Xenforo License, Domain Name renewals, Add On license renewals, and buying new adds ons for 2.1. (As well as many other things). January is normally our most expensive month for these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts