signal integrity department

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pauldrs

Original poster
Dec 9, 2007
my sister calls me and said her account has been turned over to the signal integrity department of direct tv everything is legit only only thing i can think of is i stop by there every week to see my dog w/ my dish network van. can anyone help me do direct tv tech make money off of turning peps in even if it is false?

Can you try maybe restating the above please; its a bit hard to read and understand exactly what it is you need help with.

The one thing I can say, is if you two are 100% sure everything is legit; then don't sweat it and you having nothing to worry about; no need for any special help.

Call 800-directv, I'm sure they'll transfer you to someone who can help, or have whoever is the owner of the account call.

As for the last section, regarding peps, no clue what you're asking.

"Perp", as in the guy Sipowicz alternately smacks around or berates, but who either Bobby or Diane then sweet talks into putting down his confession on a yellow notepad.

the question was:
"can anyone help me? do directv technicians get money off of turning peeps(people) in, even if it is false?"

my answer is if your sister doesn't have a hacked card for directv (dont even know if any exist nor do i want to know) then she has nothing to worry about. Just call directv tell them so and so from their piracy (that's what the signal integrity department is, don't ask me how i know, i'll just say direct was still using h cards when this happened) department called and you were wanting to know why. They will probably transfer you or give you a number to call then you/she can give them the account number from your bill,etc and they should be off ur back.

Now if you/she is stealing satellite tv, better hire a lawyer or maybe if you play nice with the directv lawyers they will let you off with turning over all of ur equipment(dish,card,receiver,etc) to them or agreeing to paying directv for the rest of your life.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)