Status
Please reply by conversation.

. Raine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 6, 2013
North America, CT.
Really got shocked tonight, re-scanned all sats back into my receiver because I fixed some stuff on it, [HDVR3500] and factory reset it. Tried scanning 78W and I actually locked in 3885/V/23000 and got all the channels listed on SatHint that are there on the C side and a bunch of radio stations too. I've never been able to lock nothing there before.

Course, it's all in Spanish, so it doesn't really give me anything more to watch!

I didn't even realize that was there! Didn't see that last night. Scary beer-goggle only ladies? :eek:

Try AZTCA 7 on 97W (C) Saturday nights about 8PM Pacific. A call-in anagram game show. You can win pesos! I find the woman that hosts the show very interesting. No, I am interested in the woman that hosts the show. Never seen a show quite like it. Check out the sound effects. Cheezy Cheezy Cheezy (No beer goggles required)

Reactions: . Raine
Try AZTCA 7 on 97W (C) Saturday nights about 8PM Pacific. A call-in anagram game show. You can win pesos! I find the woman that hosts the show very interesting. No, I am interested in the woman that hosts the show. Never seen a show quite like it. Check out the sound effects. Cheezy Cheezy Cheezy (No beer goggles required)

I'll try to remember and check that out this weekend and let ya know what impression I get of it!

The Game shows on 30W are a little more ...ahem... interesting.

I remember being deployed to Italy 20 years ago and not only finding Bonanza in Italian interesting but the game shows as well. I have no clue what was being said however it got real interesting ... I enjoyed the Rome airport for a similar reason.

No volume ... you're missing Hugo Chavez's idiotic propaganda. :p

Chavez is dead. You'll see the former "bus driver" called Nicolas Maduro that is now the leader of Venezuela giving speeches that are HOURS LONG just like his mentor did!

But yeah, that's my due south and it's a good strong signal to lock on.

Chavez is dead. You'll see the former "bus driver" called Nicolas Maduro that is now the leader of Venezuela giving speeches that are HOURS LONG just like his mentor did!

Shhhhh...don't tell 'em he's dead...They still show his speeches and parading around.lol

He was on the other day visiting a hospital that looked like a slum ward.Bragging about how he was 'helping the poor masses'.

Whats interesting on 30W fred555?! Maybe I need to aim at that one this weekend.

There is an occasional feed out of Portugal or Brazil or somewhere, not on or associated with the Sexysat channel on 30W.
It is very similar to the game how on Azteca 7, except for one main twist. They will cut to a dancing girl occasionally.
Once someone calls in and guesses a letter, she takes something off. Probably be a fun drinking game as you will find yourself shouting letters at the TV!

Man, me missing all that good stuff. It's too bad all raunchy channels feed are not on Ku band execpt for 30*w bird which is out my ranges.:(

Of cources there are rare times on G-19 does pop up time from to time.:hungry

Reactions: fred555
No channel is not 24/7. I cant remember the channel name right now.
I may have to research it for you.:coco

Being here on the West Coast, I had a very difficult time getting a lock on Simon Bolivar (even with a 10 footer). I speak Spanish, but I found nothing worth listening to on Simon Bolivar. Just propaganda as others have commented. If you're interested in Spanish Programming, the Motherlode can be found on Echostar C 117 (formerly SatMex 8). Also, there are a good number of Spanish Channels on C 113W. One of my favorite Spanish Channels on Echostar C 117 is "The Mexico Travel Channel" which is in English.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)