Simple Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

brookswashere

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 11, 2004
I have decided to make the switch to DirectTV. I eventually want to get the HD Tivo but can't right now. Would it be much of a hassle to get the SD Tivo installed with a dish that would allow me to upgrade to HD later by just buying a new receiver without having to deal with another install?

brookswashere said:
I have decided to make the switch to DirectTV. I eventually want to get the HD Tivo but can't right now. Would it be much of a hassle to get the SD Tivo installed with a dish that would allow me to upgrade to HD later by just buying a new receiver without having to deal with another install?

Depending on where your locals are being broadcast from you may qualify for a phase 3 dish as standard installation. If your locals aren't on 119 you can still upgrade the dish to a phase 3 for a small fee.

You can ask them to give you the Phase III just let them know you want to be futre proofed, you may have to pay $20 extra, if you are stuck for a DirecTV deal check my web site!

Phase III?

Got it. Thanks guys.

I will make sure I ask them for that when I setup my install.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts