Sioux Falls, SD locals now HD

bbtkd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
This morning I noted that Dish was taking down our locals one at a time, leaving a screen noting that the signal would be back soon. When I got home tonight, I checked and it appears that Sioux Falls locals are now HD.

I live outside of Sioux Falls and subscribe to the Sioux Falls locals and nothing has changed here.

Hmmm... I could be wrong but going back and forth several times between offair (which is HD) and Dish locals, I could not see any difference. I'll be able to tell for sure tomorrow night with Leno - that's always really obvious...

i am in northeast south dakota and get the sioux falls locals...nothing different here yet...anyone have HD locals for South Dakota...i have called/emailed dish about 30 times since direct had south dakota hd locals and dish would keep saying call back in 2 weeks...well this has been going on since november...if this is true i might keep this instead of going direct...

any news on this??

According to yesterdays charlie chat it is listed under coming soon, but not coming in March. Perhaps April or May. I must be wrong about the work they were doing the other day and about it being HD...

well the hits just keep on coming...got a letter in the mail the other day saying my one and only cable company in town has just got HD...and they already have the locals in HD...seriously dish the hell is taking so long...you are already going to make me miss the NCAA's this weekend in HD...

well the hits just keep on coming...got a letter in the mail the other day saying my one and only cable company in town has just got HD...and they already have the locals in HD...seriously dish the hell is taking so long...you are already going to make me miss the NCAA's this weekend in HD...

Go over to bbtkd's house and watch... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts