SIRIUS Channel Changes Coming May 5th!

Wasn't thrilled when the changes hit this morning. My radio did not automatically reprogram to the new numbers. Did anyone's?

As I posted in the Satellite Radio Forum:
Well my radio was a mess this morning. Some of the channels are in the correct spot, but I have about 20 channels (that seem to be in no particular order) that are at the end of all the other channels in the all channels list. Also Hits 1 shows on channel 001 and channel 002. My favorites did NOT update and I will have to reprogam those. For reference this is on a BMW Sirius factory installed radio. I left it alone for my 20 min drive to work, but didn't seem to update. Maybe it will fix itself on the way home...

My Chevy Silverado's presets didn't update but the old channel worked for the new channel number. i just had to hold down each button to learn the new channel number. was quite happy. then i realized that they were not in numerical order like the old ones were so i had to change them again. lol, damn my OCD. lol

Wasn't thrilled when the changes hit this morning. My radio did not automatically reprogram to the new numbers. Did anyone's?

Oddly enough, some channels reprogrammed correctly, while a couple reprogrammed to a different station altogether.

Is kinda pissed. . They took out 6002 for good.. I used to listen to that CH in daily basis..Used to call “Love songs/Soft rock” played good o 60/70/80/90s love songs and soft rock!
Now cant find channel like that in new lineup :(

6017 SiriusXM Love. Could that be it?

6017 is> SIRIUS Perl Jam Radio ......... SiriusXM Perl Jam Radio ....6017..............6022
we dont have 6017 in new lineup at all
Love thing was 6002 changed to HITS-1 from 6001..if u go to main page, u would see the new line-up for dish

6017 is> SIRIUS Perl Jam Radio ......... SiriusXM Perl Jam Radio ....6017..............6022
we dont have 6017 in new lineup at all
Love thing was 6002 changed to HITS-1 from 6001..if u go to main page, u would see the new line-up for dish

Perhaps you should look at post 56. Jason posted the actual changes. 17 used to be Sirius Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam is now on 22. Channel 17 is SiriusXM Love or 6017 on Dish.

ohh ya U right i was looking at Scott post first today & few days ago..didnt know that .i just turn to that channel and U guys right , thought i lost that channel..is a good channel to listen to after work relaxing & kick back having a wine with :)
Thanks osu1991 & dwarren :)
goodday

Is kinda pissed. . They took out 6002 for good.. I used to listen to that CH in daily basis..Used to call “Love songs/Soft rock” played good o 60/70/80/90s love songs and soft rock!
Now cant find channel like that in new lineup :(

6016 The Blend or 6017 SiriusXM Love? The Blend was on 6002 and now it is on 6016.

XM 34, Enlighten.

I was going to terminate our sub when the 6 month special ran out but the wife likes Enlighten, if it goes we go.

We were listening to Enlighten last night on channel 18. The channel says Limited Engagement Pops and the category is Pop, but they were showing the actual titles to songs. Our radio automatically changed our preset from 34 to 18 (Honda Accord). They also played an announcement that 18 was the new home of Enlighten.

Well, my BMW corrected itself on the way home last night. I still had to reset the presets, but the crazyness I saw yesterday morning was fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)