Sirius Garth Brooks

uptownvideo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
SiriusXM 55 is supposed to be the new Garth Brooks channel. It is showing up as Utopia. Does anyone know why we are not getting Garth Brooks? Thanks.

Have u tuned in the channel?the guide can be wrong

The OP is correct...Dish Sirius Channel #55 is still playing Utopia, not the Garth channel.

Dish rarely gets the artist channels, for whatever reason. They likely still have Utopia since that particular station does still exist, though its online only thru SiriusXM service.

I was wondering same thing called dish they said they would pass on to their engineer's to see what was going on there. The biggest music star in history and missed the concert plus the channel needs to be fixed.

I guess he should have qualified it with the biggest Country Music star in history... ;)

Yeah, that's like saying the greatest woman athlete. There's about a billion greater athletes, they just don't happen to be women.

Sorry didn't specify country but he is the only artist to have seven diamond certified albums out doing the Beatles and the only artist to accomplish this so don't hate the facts he is the #1 country artist if u don't like him that's fine but he is selling out concerts left and right

Not a huge fan but it isn't overboard to say Garth Brooks is one of the biggest. You can find some lists that has him as a recording star right at the top, Billboard has him at #10. It depends what you are using for criteria.
http://www.billboard.com/photos/6721954/best-country-artists-of-all-time/1

Answering the question it does seem SiriusXm does not often extend the special artists channels to DISH.

Reactions: DWS44
no the biggest music star in the country field nowadays is chris stapleton

Allen, did you get the joke in my last post? Garth Brooks had an alter ego for a while. He put out music under the name Chris Gains. Damn, trust me, I hate country music. Find other posts of mine about music, they are all about the Rock and Alternative scenes.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Garth Brooks had an alter ego for a while. He put out music under the name Chris Gains.

ChrisGainsAlbum.PNG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Gaines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)