Sirius signs Richard Simmons

Isnt Richard Simmions in his 70's now?

Of course true Stern Fans will remember that the best Stern Shows were the ones where Simmions was the guest. :) Those were great shows. :D

One sight of Richard Simmons in those stupid shorts and I'm losing my lunch. The only thing worse than the sight of his flabby arse is the sound of his whining voice; he is simply the most annoying person on earth. Anyway, it looks like I'll be getting XM vice Sirius. :strike:

riffjim4069 said:
One sight of Richard Simmons in those stupid shorts and I'm losing my lunch. The only thing worse than the sight of his flabby arse is the sound of his whining voice; he is simply the most annoying person on earth. Anyway, it looks like I'll be getting XM vice Sirius. :strike:

LOL. Richard does have a following, a very loyal following. Remember there are more fat people than slim people and the fat people are more motivated to change. You will enjoy XM and good luck.

Sirius_Rich said:
LOL. Richard does have a following, a very loyal following. Remember there are more fat people than slim people and the fat people are more motivated to change. You will enjoy XM and good luck.

come on Rich take off your Sirius blinders for a second. Honestly how many people are going to sign up for Sirius to listen to a show thats on once a week by Richard Simmons. I hope Sirius wasn't thinking well fat people love Simmons there are tons of fat people think of the tens of subscribers it will bring in give him 10 million a year :cool:

Well, I wouldn't say he's got a fat following, why would fat people continue to listen to him after they've decided not to do anything about their weight...

If he doesn't grab you right away, you're safe.

I really don't know what his show will be about, but you can bet sal and richard christy are going to be frequent callers...

Sirius_Rich said:
Er...it's just a joke. Quite frankly, I am a gadget man and have been near the bleeding edge of hundreds of gadgets over the past 25 years. However, my parents (who are still computer challenged) have had Sirius for well over a year and I have numerous friends with XM...but, for whatever reason, satellite radio just doesn't appeal to me. Hell, even my technology challenged wife wants satellite radio. :wtf: Anyway, I'm quite happy with my CDs (the music I want to listen to) and News and Talk radio in my area.

minorthr said:
come on Rich take off your Sirius blinders for a second. Honestly how many people are going to sign up for Sirius to listen to a show thats on once a week by Richard Simmons. I hope Sirius wasn't thinking well fat people love Simmons there are tons of fat people think of the tens of subscribers it will bring in give him 10 million a year :cool:

There was a tongue stuck in my cheek when I wrote the post. Sorry if that did not come across well. Still, it is just a three hour weekly show. It is nothing to get excited about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts