SiriusXM Amazon echo promotion

catbrat90

Original poster
Mar 20, 2019
Cincinnati Ohio
I reactivated my SiriusXM Onyx radio. It is nice to be able to listen to the stations during a cable outage and while playing on Xbox Live.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Soooo .... what was the Promo ?
I got the XM All Access for $27.26 a month including taxes and fees. I got a promotion code to redeem at Amazon's website to get a free echo dot which I got minutes after activation of my radio. My bad I forgot to put in the promotion in my original post.

Reactions: Jimbo
Does that deal include multiple recvrs, like Scott mentioned ?
I would think that it may also include Streaming ?

I pay less than that for 2 radios and Online Streaming and Travel Link

Does that deal include multiple recvrs, like Scott mentioned ?
I would think that it may also include Streaming ?

I pay less than that for 2 radios and Online Streaming and Travel Link
I think mine avg about $10 per month, per radio.

The other thing I really like, for years they want yo to add recvrs, addl. car, or home ...
After doing a little research, I found that I can play my Sirius sub thru my new Sony Android TV, which in turn will play thru my A/V recvr.
Also, will play thru my Alexa ... both do not require addl payment for addl radios, that they previously wanted .

I think mine avg about $10 per month, per radio.

The other thing I really like, for years they want yo to add recvrs, addl. car, or home ...
After doing a little research, I found that I can play my Sirius sub thru my new Sony Android TV, which in turn will play thru my A/V recvr.
Also, will play thru my Alexa ... both do not require addl payment for addl radios, that they previously wanted .

Do you keep your accounts separate or combined to get those discounts. I have kept my accounts separate and then call to get a discount on each one when its time. OP should be getting what he has for half that, but maybe wouldn't have gotten the echo.

Do you keep your accounts separate or combined to get those discounts. I have kept my accounts separate and then call to get a discount on each one when its time. OP should be getting what he has for half that, but maybe wouldn't have gotten the echo.
My Sirius is not in any way tied to my Att or D* account.

Called SiriusXM to cancel, they offered me All Access for $128 for the whole year includes taxes and fees, deal was too good to pass up.
My first year I paid $114.
This is an excellent offer.

Called SiriusXM to cancel, they offered me All Access for $128 for the whole year includes taxes and fees, deal was too good to pass up.
My first year I paid $114.
This is an excellent offer.

I’ve been doing that the past few years. It was always a bluff (except for this year), but it always works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts