SiriusXM iPad APP now Available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here are some screen captures from my iPad. Notice the two different favorite options (the first and third attachment shows my favorites), something the online option does not have?

Attachments

• IMG_0012.PNG
    IMG_0012.PNG
    181.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0010.PNG
    IMG_0010.PNG
    110.6 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0009.PNG
    IMG_0009.PNG
    134.8 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_0011.PNG
    IMG_0011.PNG
    128.8 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0013.PNG
    IMG_0013.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 327
Also nice that it's a universal app. Those of us with both iPhones/iPod Touches and iPads will have it added the next time we sync. I use this app every night to listen to BBC so I'll check it out then.

Problem started coming up this weekend that the stream would pause for a second every couple minutes to buffer even though I have plenty of bandwidth coming into the house. Any one else experience this?.

Not here. It did download the library again, one other time, even though it was only supposed to do it once

Got their app today and added Internet listening, it is really nice. I wish it had live sports but knew that going I.

The app is well done and keeps playing while switching to other things.
speaker in the iPad 1 is better than I expected, so the ipad2 speaker must be really good. My old netbook had terrible sound.

The iPad APP's UI is much better than the online UI. I wish they developed their online UI similar to that of the APP

I wish it had live sports but knew that going I.

I've been telling them that they need to get ALL of the XM /Sirius available online/ phones ect as well for a long time, but it's probably not a priority.

I felt cheated the first time I paid for the online and then found out all the stuff I could NOT get.

They recently upgraded this app and it is really nice now, both in features and sound. I was using a MusicDock app that I purchased to stream XM on my iPad but have gone back to this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts