siriusxm music channels not working

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
good afternoon my friends just to let you know that the siriusxm music channels are not working right now. please have dish or dirt check them out.it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Allen bluegras

No problem here on my ViP222k on Eastern Arc, although SiriusXM Love is actually playing Yacht Rock.

The five free SiriusXM channels are also still working on my deactivated receivers on Western Arc. ;)

Reactions: TheKrell
No problem here on my ViP222k on Eastern Arc, although SiriusXM Love is actually playing Yacht Rock.

The five free SiriusXM channels are also still working on my deactivated receivers on Western Arc. ;)

Was wondering where yacht rock went

Reactions: pattykay
Was wondering where yacht rock went
Yes, it is now on channel 6070 (or 099-70 on Hopper interface receivers). Of course, that leaves me wondering Where Is The Love? :biggrin
As of last night, channel 6070 was still playing Yacht Rock, but today for the first time in quite awhile, SiriusXM Love is back! Perhaps Yacht Rock was just a temporary stunt that SiriusXM was putting on that channel through Labor Day weekend. Still, it would have been nice if it had actually been listed in the guide and Song ID box that way, instead of incorrectly saying SiriusXM Love the entire time.

As of last night, channel 6070 was still playing Yacht Rock, but today for the first time in quite awhile, SiriusXM Love is back! Perhaps Yacht Rock was just a temporary stunt that SiriusXM was putting on that channel through Labor Day weekend. Still, it would have been nice if it had actually been listed in the guide and Song ID box that way, instead of incorrectly saying SiriusXM Love the entire time.
It usually rotates with " love"

Reactions: DJ Lon
No such thing as east/west for sirius/xm.

They have 10 satellites, 8 that are in nonsynchronous orbits and 2 that are synchronous.

This website will tell you which are visible to you at the time of inquiry.

They have 10 satellites, 8 that are in nonsynchronous orbits and 2 that are synchronous.

I think the post was in response to the posts earlier in this thread about whether or not we were having problems with our Dish reception of the SiriusXM channels that Dish carries. :facepalm

Working fine for me on my H3 eastern arc
Working fine for me on my VIP211k on Western Arc. Maybe a small blip?

Is there a difference between the East/West arc XM signals? Or are they the same?
If the question was regarding my post above, those same SiriusXM channels are in free preview on Eastern Arc. I just happened to check my Western Arc receiver to make sure that they were still working. Also, I actually subscribe to SiriusXM on my Eastern Arc receiver.

On dish

Thanks, Jim. The reason I ask is that I listen to a show at 5 pm my time that I really like. I either listen in my vehicle or streaming at home. I told a friend about the show and he was interested. He doesn't subscribe to SXM but he gets the channel on Dish Network. The thing is he tells me that he doesn't hear the show when I do.

Thanks, Jim. The reason I ask is that I listen to a show at 5 pm my time that I really like. I either listen in my vehicle or streaming at home. I told a friend about the show and he was interested. He doesn't subscribe to SXM but he gets the channel on Dish Network. The thing is he tells me that he doesn't hear the show when I do.
He is going to get the show at whatever the time difference is between you. For example if I listen to a show at 5PM in San Francisco, he would get that same show at 8PM in New York. SXM plays everything in real time.

Reactions: charlesrshell
He is going to get the show at whatever the time difference is between you. For example if I listen to a show at 5PM in San Francisco, he would get that same show at 8PM in New York. SXM plays everything in real time.
The guy lives down the street from me so same time zone. Therein lies the question.

Reactions: pattykay
What show is it, and which channel is it on? Dish's channel numbering does not always match the channel number on the actual Sirius / XM radios.

The guy lives down the street from me so same time zone. Therein lies the question.
That is an interesting question. I know when I tune something in my wife’s car I get that same something when I tune that same station on my Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)