SIRIUSXM to Launch All Beatles Channel

Listened to it for the past two days, and Yesterday it wasn't bad and then I don't know what happened to it... not much real Beatles music being played... a lot of solo stuff and cover versions by other Bands. For real Beatles music a lot of live stuff, but their regular stuff is far and few between.

It seems to be getting worse as I am listening. I wanted to kill myself when they played Tori Amos's version of Happiness is a Warm Gun. Terrible version and way way to long.

Have been listening and becoming more disenchanted with it each day. I am ok with the studio and live material, solo material, snippets of interviews. What really sucks is the covers. How can you take perfection, F up the tempo and lyrics and play it on their channel? No real Beatles fan wants to hear a cover by some 2nd rate artist doing one of their songs.

Have been listening and becoming more disenchanted with it each day. I am ok with the studio and live material, solo material, snippets of interviews. What really sucks is the covers. How can you take perfection, F up the tempo and lyrics and play it on their channel? No real Beatles fan wants to hear a cover by some 2nd rate artist doing one of their songs.

Maybe it would be best just to try Pandora for Beatles music.

Well Siriusly Sinatra doesn't always play Frank Sinatra music either. But at least the other artists on that channel are pretty decent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts