Site clock is off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clock on the server is correct.

The javascript which shows the time pulls the time from YOUR computer, not the server.

I dont know why it shows 12 noon as 00. I have emailed the author but have not heard anything back.

I had the same issue a few days ago and Scott told me the same thing.

The next day, the clock was correct as it is today, not sure if the computer being shut down and back on had anything to do with it or not.
I always turn my computer off over night.

Jimbo

Time on his clock could be 12 hrs. off and on 24 hr. time. 12:14 a.m. would be 00:14 or 0:14 on some clocks that are set for 24hr time. (military time)

Time on his clock could be 12 hrs. off and on 24 hr. time. 12:14 a.m. would be 00:14 or 0:14 on some clocks that are set for 24hr time. (military time)

I had the same issue and did check to make sure the kids didn't mess with it, but it was correct and the AM and PM as the way it should be.

Jimbo

Nope, it says PM, so it's not on 24 hour, just some sort of strange anomaly, I guess.

Thanks for the info Scott!

Attachments

• clockpic.JPG
    clockpic.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)