Sky Angel - A Gift that Keeps on Giving!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2005
Central Illinois
I am so thankful for Sky Angel IPTV. It kept me company and provided so much encouragement while I went through cancer treatment this year. In my opinion, Sky Angel is a huge bargain. The faith package is just $14.99/mo. -- frankly, I'd find it worth that much just to have the 20 radio channels, let alone the wealth of TV programming! With my added FM transmitter, I can play any of those 20 radio channels (plus the audio of all the TV channels) on the radios throughout my house, garage, and yard. As I move from room to room, I can just pop the power button on the radio in that room and enjoy whatever is on Sky Angel. I also added RF transmitters to a couple of extra remotes, so I can turn SA on and off and change channels from any room, even from my bed in the middle of the night!

Sky Angel has added a number of new offerings since the IPTV service started. There's a huge amount of programming available, especially if you add the family channels along with the faith package (both packages together cost $24.99/mo.).

If you want to give a great gift -- to yourself or a loved one -- Sky Angel is definitely a gift that keeps on giving, every day!

My mother suffered a stroke last year that has pretty much disabled her. I got SkyAngel for her & she loves watching The Family Friendly Entertainment channel. SkyAngel has exceeded her expectations & she loves having it. We have a box in her room & the living room.

I would very much like to drop my Dish account and use SkyAngel, because they have the channels I watch, but since they do not have HD, I don't believe I could live with the signal quality. I did try the SD version of Fox news on Dish and it was really too bad to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts