Sky Angel - A Gift that Keeps on Giving!

jholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2005
Central Illinois
I am so thankful for Sky Angel IPTV. It kept me company and provided so much encouragement while I went through cancer treatment this year. In my opinion, Sky Angel is a huge bargain. The faith package is just $14.99/mo. -- frankly, I'd find it worth that much just to have the 20 radio channels, let alone the wealth of TV programming! With my added FM transmitter, I can play any of those 20 radio channels (plus the audio of all the TV channels) on the radios throughout my house, garage, and yard. As I move from room to room, I can just pop the power button on the radio in that room and enjoy whatever is on Sky Angel. I also added RF transmitters to a couple of extra remotes, so I can turn SA on and off and change channels from any room, even from my bed in the middle of the night!

Sky Angel has added a number of new offerings since the IPTV service started. There's a huge amount of programming available, especially if you add the family channels along with the faith package (both packages together cost $24.99/mo.).

If you want to give a great gift -- to yourself or a loved one -- Sky Angel is definitely a gift that keeps on giving, every day!

My mother suffered a stroke last year that has pretty much disabled her. I got SkyAngel for her & she loves watching The Family Friendly Entertainment channel. SkyAngel has exceeded her expectations & she loves having it. We have a box in her room & the living room.

I would very much like to drop my Dish account and use SkyAngel, because they have the channels I watch, but since they do not have HD, I don't believe I could live with the signal quality. I did try the SD version of Fox news on Dish and it was really too bad to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts