Sky angel contract

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Kskyangel,

Some of us are more tired of your troll posts "beating up" other people. Not very "Christian like".

sky angel channels

It appears that Dish and Sky Angel are to some agreement, I am viewing some sky angel channels on the old voom satellite that dish bought using the old voom dish at its orginal position.

sky angel channels

Sky Angels Channels on Rainbow 1, 9701, 9702, 9703, 9705, 9707, 9708, 9709, 9711, 9714, 9716, 9717, 9720, 9732, has video and audio, 9710, 9712, 9712, 9718, 9729, 9730 just listed in the channel selection at this time.

Voom was the 4th DBS provider until it sold it's orbital assets (Rainbow 1) to Dish. Dish continued the Voom programming as part of their HD packages down to the present, and are preparing to switch several of the Rainbow 1 satellite transponders into spot-beam mode to serve a large part of the Eastern US with HD-locals.

Rainbow 1 was renamed Echostar 12 if my memory is working. The channels mentioned above are all Sky Angel channels still broadcasting from Echostar 3, which is colocated with Echostar 12/Rainbow1 at 61.5 W longitude. If John can tell which satellite those channels are coming from, he's a smarter man than I am! An 18" or 20" dish will "see" both satellites as one.

skyangel not acceptable

Yes, this is a breach of contract, is not legal and certainly not ethical in my opinion, and countless others. The fair solution is for them to give us free monthly service and we buy the equipment. This was the same deal as we as lifetime members agreed to. Otherwise they need to bankrupt the company, spread the assets evenly to all and start over. This is what the law would allow for and acceptable even from a Christian view, (every 7 years forgive them of their debt.) For them to continue business as usual, under the same company, the same management, trying to rename what lifetime means is not acceptable especially for a Christan company. It really makes me wonder that their management comes from many of the top premium cable providers but I will try to with hold judgement.

We need to hold them accountable. Currently we are working on a site at wilkpedia. in the meantime you can email me at: ideyas@charter.net and I will add anyone to the list that wishes to petition Mr. Johnson at Skyangel. We simply want a fair resolution. They are a member of the better business bureau. If we go to the BBB with several signed petitions there will be strength in the numbers. From there we can go to the FCC and consider a class action case. You can also check this website for more information: Sky Angel Dust Up? | Phil Cooke and The Change Revolution

Thanks,

Mark McKitrick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)