Skyangel Lifetime?

skybudbird

Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
Is the Skyangel lifetime subscription still available?? If so where do I sign up, and how much is it?
Any chance of buying a receiver from Ebay with a lifetime subscription on it that can be transferred, is this possible?
Thanks!

The lifetime subscription is not currently being offered. Will it be again in the future?
I don't know. The lifetime sub is not supposed to be able to be transferred.

Why not write or email SA and ask them to offer the lifetime deal again...Who knows? If they see enough demand, they may once again give customers this option.

The price works its way up each time a bit but its still a great deal. I dont think it would become available with the current channel lineup. Did those that previously bought a lifetime subscription be able to get the new channels that were just added?

skybudbird said:
Any chance of buying a receiver from Ebay with a lifetime subscription on it that can be transferred, is this possible?
Thanks!
Lifetime goes to the person not the reciever. I have had a dozen or so receivers but the subscription is transfered to the next reciever.

As a "lifer" I did/do get the new channels. Thanks SA.

Ditto. I got the lifeting sub in 1999 with a 4000 receiver and a 1000 receiver ( still actve). Since then I have deactivated the 4000 and have added and removed 2 Dishplayer (7200), added a 721 and added a 508 receiver. All of them have had my lifetime sub. I also get the new channels.

BTW just for reference. The last time the lifetime sub was available it sold for $499 for new or monthly subscribers or $449 for current annual subs even if they were at the end of their yearly cycle.

See ya
Tony

I doubt that a lifetime sub would ever be available again (or at least with the new channels that were recently added).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)