Skyvision for programming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
TVPRO when you get your friends 6 foot system upgraded to a polar mount, please be sure to tell us which channels can be received reliably.

TVPRO when you get your friends 6 foot system upgraded to a polar mount, please be sure to tell us which channels can be received reliably.

It's going to be a while. I'm having trouble finding a polar mount for the Fortec by itself. Sadoun said a month or two. Fortec won't reply to my e-mails. WSI don't have it. I may have to scronge another mount and adapt it, I don't know. My client is going on vacation the next couple weeks so that slows down things more.

If I would have to guess the 6 foot should do well on most of the stuff except the G1 HBO's I don't think that will work at all. From reports from Ice testing, it will do quite a bit. Were probably shooting for the end of summer if this upgrade happens. If and when information will be posted.

Here are a few tests I ran with the 6 footer and a 905 in the last couple weeks

random sampling of TP's...its easy when you slave the 905 to the Pansat...red light goes off ya know its a different TP

C4 (AMC10)
581 NW News +5.2
600 Discovery +7.5
651 Spanish Mux +10.4

C3 (AMC11)
102 Showtime Mux +4.6
600 HGTV +6.6 with a peak to 7.0 on 602
680 Catholic +6.0
700 BBC America +10.0

Not as bad as I thought considering it being on the far western arc for me and the numerous satellites bunched together.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/4dtv-discussion/179739-c3-c4-6-foot-fortec.html

G3 stuff...also got JCTV On GB at a +9.0
http://www.satelliteguys.us/4dtv-discussion/179703-ebno-g3-600-5-0-a.html

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts