Slimline Composition

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SINewton

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2010
Not Given
What material is the Slimline dish made out of? I am assuming aluminum but the dish is on the roof and I can not 100% tell.

Just curious.

Thanks

What material is the Slimline dish made out of? I am assuming aluminum but the dish is on the roof and I can not 100% tell.

Just curious.

Thanks

AFAIK, they are all made of metal, what kind, I don't know.

he lives near an office with a scrap bin and has been loading his truck up every night for 2 months and his wife is starting to nag at him?

I won't bother explaining to lamers like you guys! It would be to complicated for you to understand.

I won't bother explaining to lamers like you guys! It would be to complicated for you to understand.

Why don't you give us a try, with a little less attitude. We might find your answer interesting!

He wants to wrap his house with them - the aluminum foil isn't cutting it
They turned up the "mind readers" aboard the Black Helicopters that are always following him....

The OP probably thinks the "cheap steel dish, grrrrrrr... " is going to blow over backwards like a cheap umbrella next time he has high winds in his area.

I'm probably wrong since we're all too stupid to understand his reason.

Attachments

• stupid.jpg
    stupid.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
The OP probably thinks the "cheap steel dish, grrrrrrr... " is going to blow over backwards like a cheap umbrella next time he has high winds in his area.

I'm probably wrong since we're all too stupid to understand his reason.

A few of you were obviously and very oddly offended by my mundane comments. It makes me wonder what you guys are REALLY doing at night up on your roof with your dish.

Yorktown, you are not "probably" wrong, you are wrong. Also, I do NOT in any way think that you "all" are too stupid to understand, just 2 or 3 of you will not be able to understand. The vast majority of people did not assume I was talking about them. Hmmmm.

Though, enough of this nonsense. I already moved on and out of respect for Satelliteguys, I will not even come back to check this thread let alone participate in further pointless banter.

Cheers.......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts