slimline dish install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rutman

Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
south carolina
hi guys,
I found this site today and had to join.Theres tons of stuff in here.I just bought a new 5 LNB slimline dish and need it installed and tweaked.Are there any installers in upstate south carolina I can contact that might do this as a side job?

hi guys,
I found this site today and had to join.Theres tons of stuff in here.I just bought a new 5 LNB slimline dish and need it installed and tweaked.Are there any installers in upstate south carolina I can contact that might do this as a side job?

:welcome to the site !

Did you get JUST the Slimline ?
You should have got an HD rec. and D* would have paid for the Slimline AND the install.

Jimbo

When you say "new" do you mean never used? The reason I ask this is if it has been activated before and there is a balance due you will have to pay the balance owed as well. As far as the dish when you upgrade to HD they give you the dish and install for free.

You may have bought more problems than you solved. The person you bought the receiver from had no right to sell it, as the HR21 is probably a leased unit.

Don't be too surprised if D* refuses to activate it, or wants to charge you for a new access card and makes you commit to a two year lease agreement.

they were both brand new sealed up in boxes. the access card was sealed in a package also.i'm pretty sure they have never been used.

Not to rain on your parade but why did he have a new receiver and dish? Where did he get it? As the previous poster said it doesnt sound like a good deal anymore.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)