Slimline DIY alignment problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well the service guy came out, looked at the dish and the line of sight and determined that a couple of branches on a large fir tree had grown out and in the way of the 99 sat. He move the dish from the deck to the roof and got all sat numbers to register in the high 90s. He was very professional, switched out my old lnb and put in a swm. He said it takes very little to interfere with the 99 satellite signal. I am now good to go for at least five years until the trees grow. So I guess I would advise you to check to make sure nothing has crept up in your dish line of sight and to have a service tech to re-align your dish.

Hope you don't live in an area where it snows alot .....
If I could have found an area OTHER THAN the roof, I think I would have.

Hope you don't live in an area where it snows alot .....
If I could have found an area OTHER THAN the roof, I think I would have.

I am in Seattle...no snow....just a lot of rain and fast growing trees!

Hi Have the same problem. I have B Band Converters hooked up. I've got mid to high 90's signal strength on 101 and 103 ca cb. Absolutely nothing on 99c, just zeros. I've dithered it correctly, changed the tilt, the elev and the azm to peak out. I changed out the LNB and the switch. and checked all connections. Got a clear LOS, using SL3 and 6X8 MS Anyone got a solution???? Please help. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts