Slimline install help..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chevy0

Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
I installed a new Slimline yesterday and I can't seem to get 99(b) or 103(b)

I get:
97% on 101
95% on 110
95% on 119
83% on 103(a)

Can someone give any advice on how to get 99(b) and 103(b) on a HR20. I am in the Houston area

Thanks!

If there is not a signal present does that mean you will not pass the test for that satellite?

Thanks

That depends upon the receiver. The H20 has issues with passing the 99 sat until you do the forced download, even though it will receive programming from that slot.

I have an HR20. I receive all 0's on 103 and it also does not pass the setup test. I 'm just not sure if it's normal not to pass the test when there is no signal to receive.

Thanks

Didn't want to start a new thread so hopefully this is a good place for it. I just recently installed a new slimline 5lnb dish and am getting great signals on satellites 101, 110 and 119. They are 95+ on almost all transponders. The problem I am having is on the new satellites 103b. I know technically it's not active yet, but i've seen people reporting strong signals. The problem I'm having on just 103b is that my odd transponders are in the low 80s while the even transponders are in the low 60s. What might be the problem? THanks in advance for the help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)