New DTV HD Deals Coming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

actorguy1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2007
Mass.
I am thinking of signing up sometime next month. I am not that interested in the current special offer involving NFL Ticket. Does anyone know if they are changing the special offer soon? I have two HDTV's and would love a monthly savings on something like Choice with HD for two tv's.

Thanks

I can be wrong since I haven't sold D* for a couple years... The add that follows the Sunday Ticket is much weaker, maybe just a free DVD player (which was still part of the deal when I signed up) or something like that. They never have been known to discount service. Typically after the new year they will increase it (rarely at that).
I just switched from cable to D* in August after wanting it for years but living in places that i would receive no signal. I admit the HD Hype was a big kicker for me.

My reasoning for you: Do what you want, whenever you want. Talk with a Sales Rep and try to bargain a deal on your equipment; whether it's the H20 or the HR20. I took them up on the Sunday Ticket offer only because it was the same price as the Choice Plus package. I'm enjoying the movie channels while I have them, but i'm dropping them when the deal expires in December.

Please remember that I haven't sold D* in 2 years and have lost touch with their promotions. Good luck on your choice.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)