SlingGuide - Problems

Does anyone know how to change receivers after being replaced?
Registered 622 had to be replaced. When trying to log back in just get message trying to connect to "registered" receiver which doesn't exist. When hit cancel, I get kick back to the login screen.

Yesterday, HD locals were added for my DMA. My 722 is configured for HD priority on locals so the new HD channels replaced the SD locals in my EPG. Immediately after the HD channels were lit, those channels were no longer viewable on the SlingGuide grid. The remaining SD locals with no HD counterpart are still visible.

I had to run a Check Switch to update the EPG on the 722 last night. I thought that might reset the SlingGuide, but it didn't. Has anyone else seen this and, if so, were you able to resolve it?

If nothing else, I'll try a hard reboot of the 722 tonight and see what happens.

I had the same issue and it resolved it self after the 2nd 3 am reboot, my only issue is that while the new locals show up in the sling guide, they are reflecting the wrong time zone, i am in central and the guide is listing eastern for the new added locals only

Bob

I didn't do a hard reboot but the problem has resolved itself after 48 hours.

Does anyone know how to change receivers after being replaced?
Registered 622 had to be replaced. When trying to log back in just get message trying to connect to "registered" receiver which doesn't exist. When hit cancel, I get kick back to the login screen. I cannot get to the slingguide page.

look at the post above yours and I tell you how.

You're getting the bad guide data for your HD locals, but your SD locals are correct, right??

My local ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC stations are now in HD. Only the HD channel for each of those stations is shown in the SlingGuide grid. The programming displayed is all from different stations in the Pacific Time Zone (presumably all Yakima, WA).

The remaining SD locals (PBS, myTV, CW and OTA subchannels) are all correct, as are all the national channels.

Hi I'm new here and am not sure if this topic has been covered. I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer and I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

I have a vip722, sling solo, and am in the slingguide beta. I really like it however i found the remote to be kind of silly. That was until I also realized that it was the answer to all my problems that have been driving me crazy.

As most of you know you can't control tuner 2 using the ir blasters because it's uhf controlled. So if I can get my slingguide remote to control tuner 2 this issue would finally be resolved. I would change my slingbox to timer 1, but then i wouldn't be able to connect my television and get high definition.

In short is there any way to get my slingguide remote on my iphone to control tuner 2?

Has anyone tried to log in to Sling Guide this morning? I keep trying and it just sits on the connecting screen. Double checked everything, receiver is on line, re-did web activation but no luck. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

Has anyone tried to log in to Sling Guide this morning? I keep trying and it just sits on the connecting screen. Double checked everything, receiver is on line, re-did web activation but no luck. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

Yup - sitting on the "Connecting to receiver, please wait" message.

Let's hope they are performing some sort of update.

i have been having the same problem all day, just wondering if anyone has any news?

I did discover that both my receivers have to be connected to the same router. If I add an additional router to get the length I need to reach the receiver, then which ever receiver is hooked up with an additional router sling guide won't see it. When I used a inline cat5 coupler then both my vip 622 & 722 work fine and I can connect to both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts