Slow page changes on satelliteguys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
freaking-out.png
:eek::D
Yikes!:yikes

You should see Rey without makeup if you think that's scary. :)

Ok turned off all plugin's which got rid of the issue. Now turning them on one by one to find the rogue one. :)

Ok...

Good news...

I have enabled most of the plugins and it hasn't come back yet. Most of the essental features are all working again.

Most of the stuff not enabled at the moment were old features or features only the staff used. I am going to leave them off for now.

I got to run and head to the XL Center for Monday Night RAW. :) But I am glad we are up to speed again.

The issue is one plug in has rogue code in it which inserts its own ads (which you cant see but you can see them loading at the bottom in your browser) the reason I was not seeing them was it only did this to certain usergroups.

If you notice anything strange please let me know. :)

PHEW! :D

You should see Rey without makeup if you think that's scary. :)

Ok turned off all plugin's which got rid of the issue. Now turning them on one by one to find the rogue one. :)
:D:D
just came back! you da man scott! its running smooth.......... time for D sat launch!!!

Checked it and nope no issue, also server running fine. :)

I checked it as a registered member and unregistered member.

Yes it appears to be ok now. But, earlier the pages were hanging on Http//adtmit or whatever it's called. The address is going by really fast now that i can't make it out. Which is a good thing.:)

The slowness problem is still occurring for me and has been for about two weeks. Just came to this thread to see that others have been having this problem. Anyone else still having it?

Bob see my other post titled FYI as there is a backbone issue currently causing issues for some users.

I can't currently get here at all from my comcast connection. But the server is flying on sprint AT&T and speakeasy.

I'm on Verizon (with FIOS) and am having all sorts of issues, and only with this site. Sometimes the site won't open at all - gets stuck opening a doubleclick URL. If I hit stop and then refresh it usually gets there in the end. And going from one page to another is very slow.

I'm only having problems with the satguys site. Feels like I'm on dial-up...very slow. Cleared cache and just tried again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts