Small Dish FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
.....Might be King/Snohomish county "trash" regulations. The county code enforcement says anything not working is trash and must be removed!

Isn't that somethin!
That's one of the reasons I'm gettin outta here. Geez, you can't even do want you want in your own backyard! Big Brother (and his henchman next door) are watching!

I am "in the city" right now and have been looking, but have not seen ANY! Might be King/Snohomish county "trash" regulations. The county code enforcement says anything not working is trash and must be removed!
I had to prove all my motorhomes could be moved, the neighbor, who complained, got cited instead for a lawnmower in his yard that would not start! He covered it with a gray tarp - and that was a satisfactory solution. Oh, yes, the inspector did check out my GEOsat PRO and it was working.

First off, I must comment on this. Where do we live, in the New Soviet Union? All of these so-called "muni codes" are unconstitutional, unenforceable garbage, and need to be eliminated and their authors taken to court.

Okay, now to the comment I was originally going to make before I read that and hit the ceiling...

On that trip we saw one that someone had shot repeatedly with a shot gun. :confused:

Someone must have had trouble finding G-18! :D

We are talking about King County WA where - on TV - One candidate had a recount of the ballots, re-made new ballots that were "not machine countable, but marked for her", put those into the stack of now counted ballots. Then recounted again and found the same number of ballots that needed to be re-made, did that and still did not win. So, one more time same ballots and then she won! This ain't the pit so no more comments, but, well, 'nuf said!

We are talking about King County WA where - on TV - One candidate had a recount of the ballots, re-made new ballots that were "not machine countable, but marked for her", put those into the stack of now counted ballots. Then recounted again and found the same number of ballots that needed to be re-made, did that and still did not win. So, one more time same ballots and then she won! This ain't the pit so no more comments, but, well, 'nuf said!

If you also mention property taxes, you'd have nailed all my reasons to move to NM.

I figured out that just property taxes would have taken 80% of my SS for the year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)