SMART 0.1 DB Universal LNB

Status
Please reply by conversation.

brotherhood

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 29, 2004
97w/55n
I got this lnb from ebay( Item number: 220012702760)have to say that its the best lnb i ever used.
when up 3 bars in quality on rtpi amc4 better then my xtreme II ,who makes it ?
thanks

We would be interested in a test of this LNBF. Would you be willing to provide reception reports on this LNBF compared to several other brands? If so, we will send a few other models for your testing.

I have had several conversations with European distributors who suggest that the LNBF is labeled NR 0.1, but performs similar to a 0.5. We are also familiar with the manufacturer of this LNBF and to our knowledge thay do not have the ability to produce this low of noise figure .... especially at that price!

The link to Smart's website showed Ku lnb's, but the lowest noise ratio model they listed was 0.3. Glad to hear yours is working well. I'm in the market for another lnb, and one that will improve my receiver's performance.

Does the packaging and documentation look authentic?

TiminMb said:
The link to Smart's website showed Ku lnb's, but the lowest noise ratio model they listed was 0.3. Glad to hear yours is working well. I'm in the market for another lnb, and one that will improve my receiver's performance.

Does the packaging and documentation look authentic?

PSB's link shows a 0.2

hi
im getting a another one in for 97w and will post the results,i emailed them and they are very nice people ,saying the lnbs are the really thing not fakes.
ebay# 220012702764.
there packaging looks cheap and no documentation came with it ,living in northern manitoba canada i'll take what whatever quality i can.

Has anyone done any testing on this LNB yet to see if it indeed merits a "0.1" designation?

It looks very interesting for the price.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)