Smart TV apps and ATSC Tuner

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Regarding SmartTVs, do they/some have a browser app? If not, is it possible to make an app?
Also, regarding the coax in, is it possile to connect a PC to the screen via this input?

IE- my firm is using Netpresenter (pc--> VGA cable-->TV) to communicate the latest updates/events to the employees. A Netpresenter license is bought for each PC (1 PC per screen, over 50 screens so far). So am looking into ways to save a few bucks.

Cheers, K

PS- Hope the above makes sense.

The question posed over five years ago was about web browsers, not TV tuners. You're not helping by digging up zombies.
Well harshness It Has been some time know where the low,Vhf is going too TACK off like you said it was not going too happen and ATSC 30 and my channel master box that receives 1080&01 ATSC,boy I am glad I did lesson to you because the old SCHOOL ANTENNAcarft 15ft long hi&low vhf ,with my amp of 40:vhf&40:uhf,for my stacked side by side 91xg, I won't have too look forward too black outs I will just get my channel from another state no black outs for me and the stick for 40dallers free broadcasting tv I will let you know what I get well have a good day!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)