SNL with Host Betty White

I haven't watched it for many months. I recorded it and skipped by the bad skits so it didn't take me long to watch the entire show. And I did what many did, I watched to see if Betty White could save a terrible show. She held her own but she only had so much to work with. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks SNL has jumped the shark, I just happen to be the most vocal.
This thread is about a recent single SNL episode. I'm not interested in reading your skewed view of the show's history.

Well, I guess that's the difference between us. I don't like soccer, I don't watch Lost or American Idol, but I also don't piss in threads about them telling everyone how much I don't like it. I just stay out of those threads.

This thread is about a recent single SNL episode. I'm not interested in reading your skewed view of the show's history.

Well, I guess that's the difference between us. I don't like soccer, I don't watch Lost or American Idol, but I also don't piss in threads about them telling everyone how much I don't like it. I just stay out of those threads.
Can you do us both a favor? Ignore my post.. Don't read my post. That should save you a ton of grief. I'm not going to censor my true feelings about a bad show that brings backs old cast members and older actors to get ratings. The only skits that had a hint of funny didn't involve any of the newer cast members. And the proof is when the show goes back to average host with the same cast as before.

The Whitney Houston part of the news was stupid.

The scared straight or whatever they called it part was dumb.

I fast-forwaded over Jay Z.

I liked the rest of it.

Can you do us both a favor? Ignore my post.. Don't read my post. That should save you a ton of grief. I'm not going to censor my true feelings about a bad show that brings backs old cast members and older actors to get ratings. The only skits that had a hint of funny didn't involve any of the newer cast members. And the proof is when the show goes back to average host with the same cast as before.
Sure, no problem. Apparently it's much easier for me to put you on ignore than for you to stay on topic and actually follow common posting etiquette. :confused:

The only problem with doing that though is I'll still have to see your posts when someone else quotes one ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)