SNY Mets Countdown Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
sennico said:
625 went to a black screen but 626 has the game on now in NY

Or channel 745, with the free preview of EI.

spiderman865 said:
What surprises me even more is that Cablevision has SNY and DTV doesn't. Score one for the Dolan's.

No kidding! This is shaking my anti-CVC front to the core!

It's up, it's down, it's up, it's down. What an _ _ _ hole. (appologies to Airplane)

sennico said:
What a tease...MASN was on for 2 innings and is now blacked out in NJ

I'm guessing that was a mistake. MASN can't be shown in a NY area locale for a NY team without SNY agreeing to it, and that aint happening!

looks like channel is there, its named now SNY, also a description of the channel is filled in but the directv logo is still showing but looks like the channel should be on soon

Well it is a huge disappointment that we missed today's game but I guess I can live with it in the long run as long as I didn't have to join up with the wickedly evil Cablevision.

I guess we will have to wait for Wed. to get the channel. It is funny that 625 no longer exists now that the deal is done.

sgtpet said:
I guess we will have to wait for Wed. to get the channel. It is funny that 625 no longer exists now that the deal is done.

Any idea why they would wait until wednesday, other than the fact the Mets don't play again until then. It is a 24 hour sports station that show programming other than Mets games. Just curious....

OneEyedWonder said:
Any idea why they would wait until wednesday, other than the fact the Mets don't play again until then. It is a 24 hour sports station that show programming other than Mets games. Just curious....

i belive some stated in other threads it will go live wednesday at 6am

LMckin said:
i belive some stated in other threads it will go live wednesday at 6am

Just looked up and running fine here, I do have the Sport Pak.

Do you have to have the Sport Pak. ESPNU and now this is making that seem like a better deal, except they black out nba and mlb games on the fox sports channels....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)