So did you order a new iPhone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I switched to Android several months ago and have not looked back. I miss one or two games and the wicked cool BoClox app but that is about it.

The move was from $467 to $496 from close Friday to today's high. The $29 move represented just over 5%. It just closed at $490.64 with some profit taking during the day.

I didn't get to order until later in the day Friday, so my wife got a date of 11/4/13. Hopefully it comes sooner than that though.

Once again, another shortage. I think they're intentional myself.

I ordered a 5S gray 16gb AT&T at 3am Friday. Received tracking number overnight and UPS shows delivery expected Wednesday.

Not bad turn around.

My Radio a shack had 3 unallocated 5S 16 Gb grey/black AT&T for sale Friday.
With no advertising, they finally sold 'em all. (Sunday & Monday)
?Last I heard, nobody touched the 5C's. ;)

If I got an iPhone at radio shack then would they let me do Verizon edge or would I have to go to an actual Verizon store? Or an authorized retailer?

If I got an iPhone at radio shack then would they let me do Verizon edge or would I have to go to an actual Verizon store? Or an authorized retailer?

I don't know but Radio Shack is an authorized retailer at least in my area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had the Galaxy 3s until 4 months ago. Left Iphone 4s to try out.
It was horrible. Unit froze up and battery life was horrendous.
Plus it took all my contacts and mixed them up when using blutooth
through my car.
Jellybean was awful.

So, full circle back to Iphone 5 and loving it!
Thinking about 5s but not ''that'' much of a difference.

This weekend, my Radio Shack received a couple more iPhone 5S handsets.
I think AT&T ; they haven't seen any Sprint nor Verizon.
Speaking of Verizon 5S, you pay for it today by 3pm at RS, and FedEx delivers it to your house tomorrow!
RS isn't stocking at this time.
?VZW is using a central warehouse to make sure they all get sold as quickly as possible.
?.

I like my Note 2 better, not the terrible OS I have to look at which seems like a kid developed that, which is why I didn't update my iPad 2 yet.
Plus I like the bigger screen for better reading and yes customizable.

I like my Note 2 better, not the terrible OS I have to look at which seems like a kid developed that, which is why I didn't update my iPad 2 yet.
Plus I like the bigger screen for better reading and yes customizable.

I didn't like it at first but now I like it. iOS seems smoother and works better for me. I get several crashes with apps on Android daily.

Ordered 5S

Yeah, iOS 7 is better than the early chatter made it out to be. Just hate going through the learning curve. Not fond of how page search is done in Safari -blanking the page every time is disconcerting. Looking for a bookmarklet to use.
The 5S delivery will be in October - hopefully. My excuse was that we make a payment on an iPhone every month even after the 24 month contract is completed. Might as well upgrade our 4S.

Well I drove to the Apple store (120 miles away) and picked up a 5s. I tried to get one locally (non Apple stores), but all they had were 16 and 32 GB models. I got a black one, they also had sliver, but I personally prefer the black.

I will have to back up the current phone and restore it on to the 5s tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)