So did you order a new iPhone?

I'm very happy with my year old 5. Now, with the iOS update, it's almost like having a new phone... ;)

I feel the same way. Even though it essentially does the same thing, the new coat of paint makes it feel fresh. Plus, with the exception of the gold model the 5S looks so similar to the 5 that most people won't even know we have the old ones.

Ordered 5S tonight. Moving from 4S which I sold to Gazelle.
Expecting 7-10 days.

on the shelf

My local Radio Shack did not preorder any phones.
Not exactly the place Apple heads think to shop.. ;)
(but last year they took Oodles of preorders!)
Today, he received 4 5C's, and 3 5S's.
Only a quarter of the stores in that district received any!
?No idea how they are allocating stock, but tonight you could have walked and had your way with both! ;)
?.

Ordered 5S tonight. Moving from 4S which I sold to Gazelle. Expecting 7-10 days.
Cancelled the S and decided on the C. Not a gamer and no need for the nicer camera. Got white and wish they had a black color. Got Apple Care.
I do wonder if a 5 case will fit the C? The C seems to be slightly different shape.

With so many other toys coming out this Fall, I am skipping the 'S' upgrade and keeping my 5. Besides, after the iOS 7 upgrade it does feel like I have a brand new phone. Still getting used to it.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I did not! I'm still liking my 4s and really haven't seen a reason to update. My HTC Hero didn't last the two years on my Sprint contract, but my iphone has.
Maybe, I'm meant to have the 6.

Just got my tracking info for the 5S I ordered on Friday and was surprised it was shipping from China. I guess all of the stock that was in the US was actually allocated to stores. That said the delivery date is either Tuesday or Thursday depending on if I believe Ups or Apple.

Went to an ATT store yesterday and was fifth in line for a grey 64gb 5S. Took about an hour to get it. They gave me $205 for my old 4S 32gb.

Just got my tracking info for the 5S I ordered on Friday and was surprised it was shipping from China. I guess all of the stock that was in the US was actually allocated to stores. That said the delivery date is either Tuesday or Thursday depending on if I believe Ups or Apple.

What was your original estimated shipping date?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I ordered right at 3AM and it was shown as 1-3 business days to ship with delivery estimated as sept 30 at the earliest. This beats all expectations.
Thanks. My estimate is for 8-11 Oct and I'll be out of town, so hopefully that changes.

Just curious- What made you want to switch to Android? Or, was it a switch to the hardware design? I never thought of you as one to just want to try everything.

oh but i am don. i got a great deal on the htc. but truthfully, i have gone between android and iphone several times. i usually end up sticking with iphone. i will put the htc on my alternate line. if i like it better than the i5, i'll switch it to the main line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)