So Far Great Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cincyray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
Reading Pa
I just wanted to say so far i have had d for less than a month. My main tv room had one of the cables go bad i beleive it was from the Dish to the switch. I called on thursday night and the tech showed up today in the timeframe was quick and efficeint. Very Well done.

Glad to hear they got it fixed for you.

Nice to hear someone not go through the roof when something does go wrong cause after all, sometimes things do go wrong. I've been a D* customer 5 years and have had nothing but good service. And luckily nothing major has ever gone wrong for me (yet - knock on wood).

Yep same here I have been impressed with Directv so far. The only issue that I have had is one of the tuners on my hr20-100 doesnt seem to be working right, but being that the tv its on is not used that often im not worring about it.

Well after time went on after tech left. I found out my sons room was now getting the 771 error code so i think he just switched something around instead if fixing it. I tried to call the techs main office they said he would call back in a hour he didnt. So i ended up having to go back to direct to set up another service call.

So after all that i tried to get direct to give me the new sub price on the hddvr. She said she could take 50 of the 199 price. So far im happy camper plus took $5.00 of my bill for 3 months for the trouble. But then she gave me a zinger she said total price for the hddvr was $248.

She said since im a new customer there is a $50.00 service charge. I said i could go to best buy and get it for 199. She said they would still charge 50 to activate this. Is this true or not

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)