So happy I switched!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cornflakes

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
I recently got DirecTV installed and just wanted to express how happy I am to have switched (from Dish). The Genie system is awesome, besides working very well, I love the interface which is so much prettier than Dish's. A cosmetic thing, I know, but I always felt using Dish's DVR was very much like using a cheap Chinese knockoff electronic, just an ugly interface that felt cheap and doesn't fit in with the rest of my stuff.

I'm also very happy with the picture. I thought Dish's HD quality was pretty good, but DirecTV is so much sharper!

congratulations. nice to read about a positive experience with either provider. enjoy!

I recently got DirecTV installed and just wanted to express how happy I am to have switched (from Dish). The Genie system is awesome, besides working very well, I love the interface which is so much prettier than Dish's. A cosmetic thing, I know, but I always felt using Dish's DVR was very much like using a cheap Chinese knockoff electronic, just an ugly interface that felt cheap and doesn't fit in with the rest of my stuff.

I'm also very happy with the picture. I thought Dish's HD quality was pretty good, but DirecTV is so much sharper!
Very good to hear. I'm switching to Directv on Wednesday so to hear this is a good sign for me.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)