So how long....

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
until the voom on dish subs out number the total subs that voom had? my guess is 1-2 months if that long.

Depends on whether or not E* markets the VOOM availability. Remember, with MPEG-4 on the horizon, more HD subs means more HD receivers to swap out when the time comes (late this Fall, supposedly).

I wonder how many Dish customers can actually get the VOOM channels. You have to have a 61.5 dish set up, which apparently is designed for those on the East Coast. I wonder what percentage of Dish customers actually have the 61.5 Dish.

ride525 said:
I wonder how many Dish customers can actually get the VOOM channels. You have to have a 61.5 dish set up, which apparently is designed for those on the East Coast. I wonder what percentage of Dish customers actually have the 61.5 Dish.

Actually it would be what percentage of Dish HD customers have a 61.5 dish. It's probably more than you would think since CBS-HD East is only available on the 61.5 bird. Also 61.5 (and 148) is where all HD programming was originally located.

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
Actually it would be what percentage of Dish HD customers have a 61.5 dish. It's probably more than you would think since CBS-HD East is only available on the 61.5 bird. Also 61.5 (and 148) is where all HD programming was originally located.

NightRyder

also how many former dish hd subs that still have equipment switched to voom, and will now go back to dish just for hd??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)