So how many of you guys plan to boycott CBS on Sunday?...

So how many of you guys plan to boycott CBS on Sunday?

• I'll watch the Super Bowl and and continue to watch CBS afterwards.

Votes: 81 61.8%
  • I'll watch the Super Bowl and boycott CBS afterwards

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • I don't care for the Super Bowl or CBS and I'll boycott them both.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I don't care for the Super Bowl, but I'll still watch CBS regularly.

Votes: 21 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I plan on using the fact that many Bay Area residents will be home watching the game, to finally get to try a local ramen shop that always has a huge line and 40 minute wait. I love ramen. But, I ain't waiting 40 mins to get a seat at any restaurant.

I'd come closer to boycotting it,because I don't like either of the teams playing.Now boycotting the rest of CBS primetime,that will be easy.

Dish has done some stupid things over time, I haven't boycotted them!

I won't be watching the Superbowl because my team isn't in it, and I hate the teams that are.

I don't watch CBS programming because there's nothing worth watching.

To me, it just comes down to content.

I picked Watch the Super Bowl but boycott CBS. I technically won't be boycotting CBS since I never watch it and have never really cared for their channel or programming. I'll watch the Super Bowl regardless of what channel it's on because I love to watch football.

Not a fan of football or cbs. So it will be the same ole routine here & doesn't include either of them.

I generally only watch CBS for SEC sporting events. As far as the superbowl, I am sure we will turn it on, but as far as must see for me, nah. College ball is more my interest.

Actually, boycott of anything CBS News does make sense, since CBS Corporate has shown they will squash any news they don't like.

Perhaps in a year or two we will see "The Insider II", starring Scott Greczkowsi, Les Moonves, and a cameo by the CNET staff. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts