So... How's It Running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never did what?

Sorry, i cant guess, when there is no detail, so be very descriptive when you want to report something that dont work or something that dont work like it did before the upgrade of the server and then vbulletin last night.
what i mentioned with dk about the quick reply. forget about it........

I'd guess its more than avatar caching Scott, as he is also doing a refresh and its placing the quoted txt back into the quick reply box.
That is the issue. The quote does not appear in the quick reply until I hit refresh. The avatar also does not appear until I hit refresh

That is the issue. The quote does not appear in the quick reply until I hit refresh. The after also does not appear until I hit refresh

You going to have to clear everything again, as Scott made a change to the CDN caching, i assume you meant "avatar" not "after"?

on my side i'm only seeing the avatar issue with some members. i can still see most of them.that has to be what anthony mentioned on a post above.

nope. Still no avatar until I hit refresh and hitting refresh still causes the quote to be placed in the quick reply

Avatar caching has been re enabled on the CDN cloud servers.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Scott - Anthony, I know these problems are not your fault, but this new stuff is not user friendly at all.

Well before this update spell checked worked differently, attachments worked differently, and now when I copy something and paste in a post it looks different.

Frank Jr. said:
Well before this update spell checked worked differently, attachments worked differently, and now when I copy something and paste in a post it looks different.

You can blame VBulletin for that idiotic change.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Frank Jr. said:

Welcome the vBulletin 4.1.6.

That's why I held off so long in upgrading. But with that said I am really starting to like the new editor. (I hated it at first.)

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

1. If you want to use the old attachment manager gui, then change it in your usercp settings.

2. Spell check works the same for me regardless of the new editor vb decided to go with, as its controlled from your browser, not the editor.

3. As far as fonts go, you can also override that in your browser, if you dont like what the forum uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)