So... How's It Running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is working great here Scott. It's faster and all the features that I've tried seem to be working. Thanks!!

Just trying the 'edit' function to add that the whole Forum is really quick now.

Great I would love to hear more speed reports!

For me I click on a page and the entire thing is loaded instantly... I love it!

Nothing entered in that box at all

I've seen it now too and can somewhat reproduce one form of it. Clicking back before the page has completed loading can cause this error to pop up as if you've entered something into the quick reply. Staying on the page shows there's nothing there.

Once it happens, I can click stay on this page, and clicking back it will happen a couple more times. Something on the page finally finishes loading and I can click back without a problem.

The script that detects stuff entered probably loads before the content box of the WYSIWYG, hitting back before the entire editor loads causes the problem IMO.

As for the OP, using Chrome and ad blockers the site was already very very fast, I notice little/no difference.

Another thread not listed as participated in tapatalk, Ipad owners thread. Replying fixed it.
I suggest that you try our SatelliteGuys App or ForumRunner. I dont know how much longer we are going to continue supporting Tapatalk.

Their plugin is very buggy on the server end. Plus I am not happy in the direction they are going with their client software where they are starting to nickle and dime folks to do things.

Scott, thanks for your dedication. You must be exhausted. I hope you get some rest soon and Eva recovers quickly. You have my best wishes.

As far as the new editor goes, I'm starting to get used to it. Might even start to like it. :eek: :D (lol) You guys sure have put in a lot of time and effort in this thing and also demonstrated a lot of patients with old dogs like me.

Thanks again,

Frank

It requested proceeded to ask if I wanted to leave the page. On yes, it logged me out. I have been having spurious logouts on many pages wen I leave for part of an hour. Never had this before. It is also not showing my avatar often.
-Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts