So Netlfix has shutdown HD Blade Runner and now Rendition?

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I rcvd this notice on Rendition, the same has been stated about Blade Runner.

Here's a Blade Runner notice

"Update on Your Queue
Blade Runner: The Director's Cut has been removed from your Queue. We no longer have enough copies of the DVD to satisfy customer demand. Unfortunately, we are unable to purchase more of this movie and will no longer offer it for rental.

We realize this is disappointing and want to reassure you that we remove movies from our web site only in unusual circumstances.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you find many other movies to enjoy at Netflix. "

BS

Got this also on both of these, not looking good with NetFlix.

I dont get it, very irritating.

I went into my local BB today to check out their BD selection. Was very large, biggest issue was the lack of new releases. They had very few Jan movies.

Yeah, after seeing they both are stinking and the instore offering sucks, Ill prob just stick with Netflix. Historically they are better than BB.

Blade Runner HD DVD is still at the top of my NetFlix queue, though it is marked as "Very Long Wait"

Whoah! Rendition got removed? Blade Runner is Warner. Rendition is Sony. What's going on? Are studios trying to force people to buy?

Netflix claims its the studio's fault and they cant get enough copies. Who knows. You ever feel like everyone is lying to you?