So Tired of Dish Networks games ......

FYI...If you cancel the credit card, they will just take you to claims
I will be looking forward to that, since I don't owe them any money.:)

While they are taking me to claims, I'll be taking my account info with the dates I was billed after my service was canceled and a copy of my cleared check , along with my 722 k Tracking and Drop off stub to my local news paper and WNEP news station.

I'll let them deal with E* customer service since I'm no longer a customer.;)

hemi, hearing what they are doing to you is what i was expecting to happen to me. sorry to hear they are giving you such a hard time :down

hemi, hearing what they are doing to you is what i was expecting to happen to me. sorry to hear they are giving you such a hard time :down
Just be glad you live in PA, because E* and D* by our state LAW can not force you to put a credit card on file. No Matter What !!

Make sure PA customers you make them aware you know the laws when ordering or upgrading your D* or E* service.:)
Otherwise , they will try and get it from you.

Received my equipment return boxes today. Only one of them had a return label.... Great now to try and see if they will send me one or maybe email one I can print.

Received my equipment return boxes today. Only one of them had a return label.... Great now to try and see if they will send me one or maybe email one I can print.
not saying that you haven't but double check under the bottom flaps in the box as I have found them tucked in on several customers return boxes.

not saying that you haven't but double check under the bottom flaps in the box as I have found them tucked in on several customers return boxes.

Yea I checked under the flaps of both boxes. Double checked all papers and under a rug to be safe. I did an online chat and they said I would receive one via email within 15 minutes. Well, its been 20 and nothing yet.

I will be looking forward to that, since I don't owe them any money.:)

While they are taking me to claims, I'll be taking my account info with the dates I was billed after my service was canceled and a copy of my cleared check , along with my 722 k Tracking and Drop off stub to my local news paper and WNEP news station.

I'll let them deal with E* customer service since I'm no longer a customer.;)

Let us know how that goes, Mr. Howard.

Oh, wait. That's not you, is it?

E appears to be going out of their way to piss off as many people as possible.

Management must be fully infected with beancounter suits going for the fast buck at all costs.

they have increased income nicely but the long term effects of all these moves might give satellite tv a permanent bad name:(

Wonder how the suits feel about so much bad press here?

anyone lurking will likely be discouraged from ever subbing to E:)

a reputation they deserve

Most likely don't care

E appears to be going out of their way to piss off as many people as possible.

Management must be fully infected with beancounter suits going for the fast buck at all costs.

they have increased income nicely but the long term effects of all these moves might give satellite tv a permanent bad name:(

Wonder how the suits feel about so much bad press here?

anyone lurking will likely be discouraged from ever subbing to E:)

a reputation they deserve

I figure they know that less than 2 % of all people have never heard of sat guys. Sorry I love the place but most people don't have clue & don't look on line when they decide on a multi-channel TV provider. They just go w/ what's there or what a friend has.

Don't Know

word of mouth can help or hurt a company.

what do you believe people who have been audited tell others about E?

What do people say? Have you ever heard or are you just guess like all the other stuff you been whining about? Boy the Howler is ready to rumble. It's a grudge match tween him & Charlie. :D

I just did another online chat and was told they don't email return labels. Completely different than what I was told by two reps last night. The third rep tells me they will mail me a new box..... Why do I think I will somehow get charged for the receiver?

I just did another online chat and was told they don't email return labels. Completely different than what I was told by two reps last night. The third rep tells me they will mail me a new box..... Why do I think I will somehow get charged for the receiver?

I would just pay for the return of that second box. Just send it back to the same address as the first one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)