So Tired of Dish Networks games ......

If you ship it yourself , Just make sure you get a copy of the Tracking Number, UPS has no issue on supplying this.

And by the way Shipping it yourself is a piece of cake.
Its also no more expensive.;)

They sent the box , I used my label and it Cost $15.12.

It was worth the extra .12 just to not give E* another $15

Last edited:
If you ship it yourself , Just make sure you get a copy of the Tracking Number, UPS has no issue on supplying this.

Oh wow. That doesn't sound half bad.

OIC, it cost 12 cents more to ship it yourself and you are congratulating yourself because you didn't give Dish the money. What? You think UPS gives Dish the shipping for free???? UPS got the extra 12 cents and you lost it..... ;)

But when you cancel and you need to return equipment you have the option to pay for shipping or pay the $15.00 they charge you. They ask you when you cancel.

the box must travel with a RA number or no one will know what to do with it.

you will find this out when the OP reports getting a bill for the complete value of the receiver:(

OIC, it cost 12 cents more to ship it yourself and you are congratulating yourself because you didn't give Dish the money. What? You think UPS gives Dish the shipping for free???? UPS got the extra 12 cents and you lost it..... ;)
Who was charging me $15 for the E* label?? UPS??

NOPE Dish Network !

And I'm sure they would try and charge me 6% tax on it as well.

you will find this out when the OP reports getting a bill for the complete value of the receiver:(
BOB you copy the RA number off of their label. Its not a big deal.

E* will also give you a number if you choose to ship it yourself.

You have the option of self shipping.

The label the boxes came on had ref #s on them. I bet if I look at the ONE label I did get they match up. So I could write them down on the one purchased from ups and put a note in the box. Write tracking info down, etc.

The label the boxes came on had ref #s on them. I bet if I look at the ONE label I did get they match up. So I could write them down on the one purchased from ups and put a note in the box. Write tracking info down, etc.

they might not match up or get lost at E. I would call them and ask before shipping.

one would think the ROO # would be enough but lost returns happen anyway.

they might not match up or get lost at E. I would call them and ask before shipping.

one would think the ROO # would be enough but lost returns happen anyway.

The ref # matches the RA # I received in my email. I paid for the second box and it was only $16.02.

The ref # matches the RA # I received in my email. I paid for the second box and it was only $16.02.
Still not bad Price. And you don't have to worry about E* adding more to your bill.:)

The way the E* fan base made it sound , is that E* is doing you a Huge favor , and saving you so much money because shipping it yourself would be so Expensive..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who was charging me $15 for the E* label?? UPS??

NOPE Dish Network !

And I'm sure they would try and charge me 6% tax on it as well.

I'm going to go back to the newly highlighted statement I originally made. Do you think Dish and UPS have some kind of deal where they will allow shipping for free? UPS is going to charge Dish $15 to ship the box just like they will charge you $15 to ship the box. Dish is simply passing that charge along to you. UPS gets $15, Dish gets nothing. Is it really that hard to figure out?

I'm going to go back to the newly highlighted statement I originally made. Do you think Dish and UPS have some kind of deal where they will allow shipping for free? UPS is going to charge Dish $15 to ship the box just like they will charge you $15 to ship the box. Dish is simply passing that charge along to you. UPS gets $15, Dish gets nothing. Is it really that hard to figure out?
Really , Who paid UPS for the Label E* sends???

So we have to pay them back right? Well you can go right ahead a pay them and keep paying them even after your service is already discontinued.

I'd Rather pay UPS myself and not Exchange any more money with E*
Tell E* not to bother doing us any favors if they won't pay to get their own equipment shipped back.

Really , Who paid UPS for the Label E* sends???

So we have to pay them back right? Well you can go right ahead a pay them and keep paying them even after your service is already discontinued.

I'd Rather pay UPS myself and not Exchange any more money with E*
Tell E* not to bother doing us any favors if they won't pay to get their own equipment shipped back.

Umm, Dish uses a label with information that they got from UPS. When the label is used, UPS charges Dish for the transport. If you can't see the wisdom of that there is no reason to continue this conversation. You have your mind set that Dish is out to get you and nobody is going to change it. Frankly Hemi, I don't give a damn.....

Still not bad Price. And you don't have to worry about E* adding more to your bill.:)

The way the E* fan base made it sound , is that E* is doing you a Huge favor , and saving you so much money because shipping it yourself would be so Expensive..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yea the guy at the counter said it would be about $20 since others that have been brought in were. But I made sure to put the LNB and the receiver with two remotes in the pre-paid box. I'm sure that helped lower the price. I couldn't even fit that huge LNB in one of those tiny square boxes they want you to use.

Yea the guy at the counter said it would be about $20 since others that have been brought in were. But I made sure to put the LNB and the receiver with two remotes in the pre-paid box. I'm sure that helped lower the price. I couldn't even fit that huge LNB in one of those tiny square boxes they want you to use.

Yes, I did the same thing. I put the switch, Twin lnb and DP dual lnb along with the 722 in one box. That weighted 17 lbs. The 612 all by itself in the second box, that weighted 13 lbs.

Got confirmations that both of my receivers that I sent have been received. One I paid for and one was pre-paid. Think I'm almost in the clear.

Well UPS gives BIG DISCOUNTS to high volume shippers, no doubt E is one of them..........

So it may not cost E anything near the 15 bucks for shipping. I was told once the biggest discounts are over 30% but have no way to confirm that......

MAY is a large word. It is like assume and you know what that often does. I was once told many things that I can't confirm, so they are meaningless to me.....

Well I saw the UPS % discount chart it was around 25% but I was told it went far higher for national firms. A friend who worked for disney corporate reported the same thing.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)