This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

So Were's The Statement From Dish About Fixing our Receiver Problems

JIGGIEFLY

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 11, 2005
Melvindale Mich.
Well what about a statment from DISH on the problems we are haveing with all the new receivers (622) (211) & (411) DISH can't miss them if they read the boards it is every other tread on here.

Just seems funny that they answered the free preveiw ? so fast but choose to ignore the receiver issues. all i see is the board getting bigger and bigger with more compliants about these new receivers but i guess it is because they got my hundreds of $'s already.

Not going to make a long tread out of it DISH get with the program and take care of us who pay YOUR bills & aren't asking for something for free.

I've been really trying to be patient with this 622 Bullsh!t because overall it appears it's going to be a great receiver.

That said, if things don't show signs of stablizing soon or some kind of statment by Dish isn't forthcoming, I will be going on one of my rants and as many of you know - they're not pretty.

I'm still pissed about having to wait to get the fake MPEG4 channels; I'm still pissed I don't have HD LiLs or HD DNS yet; and every night I still have to deal with audio issues is one night closer to the "rant".

You tell 'em I'm coming....and Hell's coming with me! :devil:

Keep your shorts on. Echostar X is on it's way to 110, and the FCC has granted most of the licenses they need to actually use it. channel rearrangement should commence soon.

Thats true Echostar X is coming soon but if the receivers we have cant produce and with all the problems out there with the new receivers Echostar X will be useless if we cant process the signal coming from it.

Can anyone say r15??? Sometimes you have to lookat the competition to see what crap they are producing

I am starting to think i made a bad investment with my chose in receivers as it has been nothing but problems and getting worse but im not the only one it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltinvt
I've been really trying to be patient with this 622 Bullsh!t because overall it appears it's going to be a great receiver.

That said, if things don't show signs of stablizing soon or some kind of statment by Dish isn't forthcoming, I will be going on one of my rants and as many of you know - they're not pretty.

I'm still pissed about having to wait to get the fake MPEG4 channels; I'm still pissed I don't have HD LiLs or HD DNS yet; and every night I still have to deal with audio issues is one night closer to the "rant".

You tell 'em I'm coming....and Hell's coming with me! :devil:

JPointerWI said:
Keep your shorts on. Echostar X is on it's way to 110, and the FCC has granted most of the licenses they need to actually use it. channel rearrangement should commence soon.

I was being a little facetious. And besides, don't tell me what to do with my shorts - you're not the boss of me

teamerickson said:
Are you saying I should keep my 942 (runs great) and wait on the 622?

If MPeg4 functionality isn't something you are dying for, DEFINITELY wait on the 622. For me the audio drop-out problems are nearly a deal breaker.

I guess I'm lucky. Ive had a 211 for about 2 weeks, replaced a 811
I've not had any problems with it with audio or any of the other issues mentioned here. It even locks onto all of the OTA stations and I it recognizes DD audio unlike the problems we had with the 811. Hopefully they will not mess things up with updates but that may be to much to ask.

At some point we have to blame ourselves. We know Dish has a less than perfect record with thier DVRs and every reciver they release has bugs at launch. It's kind of like getting back together with a girl that has cheated on you twice. When she cheats on you a third time it's your own damn fault. I have a 921 and "Had to have" the 622. I figured it couldn't be worse than the 921