Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We worked with DISH Network to launch their Internet Response Team back in December which we felt was going to be a big step forward.

Now it's February and the DISH Network Internet Response Team has been around and quickly learned their ropes here at SatelliteGuys.

So my question for you is... what do you think?

Please leave your feedback of the DISH Network Internet Response Team here.

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

Although I haven't had any issues with my Dish service, from reading the posts, they all seem very helpful and knowledgable. I think it is a great idea to have them here! :D:up

I'm not sure my comment is valid as I don't have E* at the moment (i'm one of those cable guys still lol) BUT I did ask a question and have to say was pleasantly shocked to have been helped. So my vote is an A- (I would give an A+ but than what would you have to look forward to )

edited - fyi wanting to come back to E* now - that was the reason for my contact with the team

Last edited:
I agree with above post. It is positive diversity for the site. :)

They are doing very well. One was kind enough to switch me to the welcome pack via PM. And she did it on the first go, without an annoying reply email confirming my choice. Nice of her to acknowledge we sat guys know what we are asking for without double checking.

I can only go by reading the questions others have asked and seeing the answers.
The whole idea is very good, the execution is good. I have seen a couple of wrong answers, or answers that indicate the Dish rep may not have read the question carefully.
But overall, I think this is a huge step in the right direction for customer service.

Personally I think its great!From the posts I have read they have been really helpful and it sure beats making a call to India,no offense to Indians its just very hard to communicate when English isn't your first language.

A bit of a rocky start (robotic like answers), but now they have settled into a more human role and are quite helpful. I think it is nothing but positive, both for SatelliteGuys and for Dish.

Oh yes, they could contribute some prizes to your parties!:D

While the answers and comments from the "civilians" on this board are very helpful and much appreciated, they do not have the official inside information that the Internet Response Team brings. It's great to see a response to a question that I can be confident doesn't include speculation and assumptions. This is a great way to stop rumors as well.

The two resources combined make this a great site.

It was a good idea to start this and now, it's really great. It's like having our very own CSR right on the site. Kudos to Scott and especially the Internet Response Team...

As i have mentioned in other threads I was initially skeptical but my own recent experience (in which they helped me with a receiver activation issue) led me to look at some other posts and I can see that they are being genuinely helpful with really no pattern of being apologists for DISH or simply putting out canned responses. They have won me over and I see that some others can say the same thing.

I think it's great!:up MUCH better than dealing with CSRs on the phone or even via chat. Tony & Matt have both answered a couple of questions for me by pm. Courteous and VERY human.:) Just hope Charlie keeps 'em on here!

Ed

I had an excellent experience yesterday via a private message exchange to fix something on my account. It was far better than getting on the phone and hanging out for 20 minutes on hold while they work their magic, or a chat where they are responding to 20 other people at the same time and are only halfway paying attention to you. It will be my preferred method of contacting Dish now.

The post quality has improved a lot since they first started. They blend in well now and are a very positive addition to the web site.

Looks good, I'd love to see a member of the Tech team slide into the Installers section and perhaps express some installer views of how they are treated and so on. It's time Dish not only focused on their customers but also the true "Faces of Dish".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)