So what do you think?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well I do have AT&T/DSL internet service for almost 10 years & I’m happy with it so far.. If I’ see the DISH Internet is good in service, speed & price is same with DSL.. then I would change the service for SURE, & will put TV and internet in one bill. That would be nice to do. I guess just wait and see

Well I do have AT&T/DSL internet service for almost 10 years & I’m happy with it so far.. If I’ see the DISH Internet is good in service, speed & price is same with DSL.. then I would change the service for SURE, & will put TV and internet in one bill. That would be nice to do. I guess just wait and see

What??? Did you get lost? What???

Having Dish Network techs right here on the forums is absolutely fab! I've ran into problems the last three times I've dealt with Dish; twice on the phone and once on chat. I sent TonyT a PM and we got things straightened out in nothing flat. Thanks Dish for providing this type of service and thanks Tony for helping us out!

Good to see the E* guys here. A reminder to all the SatGuys here.... Keep it positive or at least civil.... I still remember how we chased Mark Cuban away when he agreed to check in here. He got blitzed with so many angry posts that he shrugged and left never to be seen again....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)