so where can I buy this H20 and the AT9?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mark319

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2004
called d* and they wont sell me the dish til march and wont guarantee that the h20 will be the model receiver that I'll get.

TIA

mark319 said:
called d* and they wont sell me the dish til march and wont guarantee that the h20 will be the model receiver that I'll get.
TIA

Call Robert at Value Electronics dot com, they are Gold Sponsers on this site and there are plenty of people on the site that will recommend them as well.

Jimbo

hdtvtechno said:
It just depends where are you located at, to get the AT9 dish
To get the AT9 dish you need to be in one of the 12 local markets on directv.
Tho if you live in one of the top 36 DMAs, the dealers can now sell it to you. And if you mention these forums, ValueElectronics will give you the special deal for forum members. (Sorry, I'm not sure what it is right now, but many people have recommended them.)

Otherwise, I see that the dish is now on sale on ebay...

Merry Christmas,
Tom

mark319 said:
TIA

If there's no programming available in your area yet, there's no reason to rush the upgrade.

H20 for $169.99 at Costco in Fountain Valley, CA

I saw the H20 for $169.99 at Costco in Fountain Valley, CA. Check the Costco in your local area.

Mike

mike5119 said:
I saw the H20 for $169.99 at Costco in Fountain Valley, CA. Check the Costco in your local area.
Mike

Indeed, I just came back from Costco in Van Nuys / Sherman Oaks, CALIF and they had a mountain high of the H20's for $169.99ea

I did purchased one to see how it looks with my OTA reception. And if it looks as good as my Zenith HD-SAT520.. It will be activated with DirecTv.

And with Costco's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, I got nothing to loose. :D

Is there a list of the top 36?

tibber said:
Tho if you live in one of the top 36 DMAs, the dealers can now sell it to you. And if you mention these forums, ValueElectronics will give you the special deal for forum members. (Sorry, I'm not sure what it is right now, but many people have recommended them.)
Otherwise, I see that the dish is now on sale on ebay...
Merry Christmas,
Tom

pro96 said:
Indeed, I just came back from Costco in Van Nuys / Sherman Oaks, CALIF and they had a mountain high of the H20's for $169.99ea
I did purchased one to see how it looks with my OTA reception. And if it looks as good as my Zenith HD-SAT520.. It will be activated with DirecTv.
And with Costco's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, I got nothing to loose. :D

Looks like you can only make the OTA HD channels work if the H20 is activated.
Bummer, I wanted to see it work on my LCD set prior to activating the service. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts