So who is going to offer the best deal for Ex Voom customers

LeahMyers said:
Thanks for the feed back.
I plan on sending my check with a thank you note.
It was great while it last.

I've thought about sending my payment directly to Charles with a heartfelt letter and thank you card. At the same time send James a bag of sh*t with smashed VOOM equipment.

justalurker said:
There are still some people who insist Voom will be there on May 1st.

JL
So what? If they wish to hold out hope its THEIR business and no one elses. Personally Im not holding out hope at this point but when ppl just post chit to irritate things more I simply lose respect for them.

I'm quite interested to see what the final sub numbers for Voom were...I know from speaking with the installer in March that set me up here in Chicago that they added quite a few with the promotion these past weeks.

Anyways, that being said, I don't think the client portfolio of the Voom fold can be expressed as insignificant only by numbers. If they're HD/movie enthusiasts as the demographic suggests, then they stand to be quite lucrative customers to whomever would cater best to their needs...these folks want the plus packs and the HD-add on, not the bare minimum service (save those that had the other Sat service in bare minimum WHILE a V* sub). I think that D* and E* would be crazy not to aggresively go after that kind of client roster...

I had VOOM installed 6 weeks ago and my installer told me he & other installers had more than they could handle.

What is this "VOOM21" that everyone is talking about? Thanks.

Shane, I agree. The thing with VOOM subs is that we have a lot more disposable cash than the typical E* or D* sub. Some of us have more disposable cash than others, but as a whole we have a lot of cash to spend on high quality services.

BTW my avitar is now composed of VOOM 21 channels :D

bryan27 said:
The thing with VOOM subs is that we have a lot more disposable cash than the typical E* or D* sub. Some of us have more disposable cash than others, but as a whole we have a lot of cash to spend on high quality services.

Exactly why you would think that the other guys would have gone after the Vomm subs. These are generally the sort of customers carriers want to have. Those that load up on the premium packages. Then again, for what they offer, it would kind of be like Yugo buying the customer list from Ferarri.

Amphicar770 said:
Then again, for what they offer, it would kind of be like Yugo buying the customer list from Ferarri.

The problem here is that ferarri is going out of business and the only choices left are yugo, hyundai and daewoo.

Not Ferarri, its the beloved VoomWagon thats going OOB (sorry still very depressing but figured weak humor better than nothing) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts