So will there be new hd this week?

I heard one of the annoucments may be that you get 5 room instead of a 4 room install. I don't care about that though. I just want some more hd!!!

I'd be happy with CNN HD since I've been reading good things about it. TBS HD would be good to have to for the possibilities of HD movies and those new HD series. But what I really would like to see is Dish announce that they will be getting channels such as USA, SciFi, FX, Bravo, Spike, MTV and VH1 when they launch in October or November.

Well hopefully I will have some good news later. (No guarentees... I am just the messenger) :)

The information is very appreciated. It is my dumn A$$ that looks at this websight 20 times a day and hopes for more channels, then goes to the dtv website hoping for a better deal, then goes to the charter website, because, hey maybe they don't suck like they did 5 years ago when I had them.

I really want and hope dish continues to be the leader, I dont want to have to switch.

This quest for more HD is one sickness that we all share. Call the doctor boys:eek:

Once again I find myself watching the computer for new HD channels instead of watching the channels I already have and enjoy. It is a sickness I tell you.:D

Wait...we're supposed to actually sit down and WATCH the new channels we've been getting???

Well, I guess if I can have my treo in hand to check the site that might work...

I heard one of the annoucments may be that you get 5 room instead of a 4 room install. I don't care about that though. I just want some more hd!!!

I have a sneaking suspicion that the conference IS in reaction to D* but that it will probably contain no new, hard HD channel additions. Probably just talking points retailers can use to combat the D* defection (e.g. more options on the install, perhaps NHL network, "more coming soon").

This isn't meant as a criticism of E*; they've been pretty good to us over the last year or so with new HD so I'm willing to cut them some slack for a bit to see how they respond.

=NLK=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts