SOA Season Six

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Just 4 more days. Thought we might want to have a separate season thread like in the past.

I was hoping you'd open a new season thread... :) I'm still on S4 so didn't think it appropriate for me to.

Well HURRY UP, WILL YOU? Otherwise, you can't come by anymore.;)

Charlie being cast in "50 Shades....." will probably bring in some new audience.

Jax, Jax, Jax. Tig, Tig, Tig. Two boys going off the rail!! Bittersweet, but solid show nonetheless.

This season also gains another alumnus of Deadwood. Kim Dickens. The others are Robin Weigert and Dayton Callie. A few seasons back when the MC was in Ireland Paula Malcomson was featured.

'Sons of Anarchy's' School Shooting Draws Ire of Parents Television Council

The conservative watchdog group has taken issue with the season six premiere of Kurt Sutter's FX biker drama Sons of Anarchy, calling the episode -- which featured a school shooting and rape scenes -- "horrifically violent and disturbing material."

hollywoodreporter.com

The conservative watchdog group has taken issue with the season six premiere of Kurt Sutter's FX biker drama Sons of Anarchy, calling the episode -- which featured a school shooting and rape scenes -- "horrifically violent and disturbing material."

hollywoodreporter.com
Nobody is forcing you to watch it and if your kids are watching it's your fault, take responsibility for you and your's actions for once imho...

Very good show last week. I was not really feeling the main plot they had going with this ex cop guy but this past weeks episode made me really start to like it. I think its going to get good, and I love all the other things going on. Really seems this season they are trying to add a lot more to each episode rather than just the main enemy vs mc.

This season is definitely off to a slower start than the last.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts