SOA Season Six

2nd time I cheered a death on this show. The first being Weston in Season2. Also a good twist on putting the guns blame on the skinheads.
Cheers, K

PS- Bring back Zobelle!
PPS- Dont flame but Jemma has a really bad plastic surgery job.

It was kind of a shock but after what jax told him when seeing his dad I expected him to go!! :)

wow I was really shocked. I thought for sure that arc was going to run the gambit of the season and that there was going to be some big show down. Now the war with the Irish is coming. I know the story focuses on the charming and founding charter but I really wish we would get a lil more story on the other charters. Because it just seems that whenever they need help magically they get some new people but we hardly hear about the other charters. Like Belfast for instance. If there is a war between the real IRA and the SOA it would seem to me belfast charter is getting destroyed. As they do not have the capacity that Real IRA has.

If the Marshall got off'ed this early.. the rest of the season will be a hell of a ride.
Now Nero gets f***'ed because of the Marshall's death too.

Great ending and I saw the attack on the club coming also!! :)

Was not expecting a bomb at first was expecting some machine guns to start blasting away with the sheriff there and maybe one of jax kids getting hit. Then when I realized it was a good ol irish bomb I thought for sure one of jax kids was going to be toast, but I guess Sutter is no RR Martin.. ha

The 8pm attack was obvious... i thought Abel was a gonner....I could see all the women fans going ape s*** on Sutter if he did.

Big plot hole though with the marshall and the dead hooker: you'd think the authorities would have went through his motel room... or the cleaning staff and discover a pool of blood on the floor. That and the bullet slug in her matches his weapon.

Another one: By procudre... an autopsy should have been done on Otto's body revealing he's been "abused" in prison.

Cheers, K

PS- Still waiting for Jemma to 'drop trou'

New to the thread, but not to the series.
Watched it all in marathon mode, this summer.
Really liked it, right from the beginning.
Tried ep 1 & 2 of season 6, but can't stand the weekly delay.
I'm archiving them for later viewing. :up
Hell of a series! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)